Branxton Golf Club is situated at 25 Cessnock Road, Branxton, a few hundred meters from the New England Highway. The Club features an excellent outlook over the Golf Course from an elevated position next to the 9th/18th Green.
Full club facilities are here for your enjoyment including an excellent bar, restaurant, TAB & KENO services. Non-alcoholic beverages are also available from the bar.
There are regular weekly activities and entertainment is provided to suit our patrons.
Regular Activities include:
TUESDAY NIGHTS – DARTS Competition
THURSDAY NIGHTS – TRIVIA from 7pm
- Seafood Raffle & 1-100 Draw Great Prizes
- (Proceeds from Seafood Raffle go toward Carols on the Course)
FRIDAY NIGHTS – REGULAR RAFFLES
- Meat Trays, Fruit & Veg. Seafood & Vouchers, TAB & KENO
- Also Badge Draw – Lucky Badge Draw $500 Jackpot’s $50 Every Week Till Won
- Lucky Schooner Draw 47 Schooners Too Be Won